When did we conceive?

I’m 15 weeks and 2 days pregnant (ultrasound) my LMP was Oct 18, 2017. Is it possible we conceived the end of October? I’m also wondering if it was possible that my LMP was actually implantation bleeding?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
It's always tricky and a best guess, right?  First, congrats on the pregnancy!  That's really exciting and I hope you update us with how you are doing.  I looked at a calendar and to me, it looks like the date you give in Oct. wasn't implantation but your period.  That's a guess.  What does your doctor say?
Thank you for your response. I’m waiting to hear back from her (we haven’t discussed this at all) what I’m confused about is if I got pregnant from intercourse before my period or was it much later in the month? My next appointment is in a few weeks but I’m anxious for answers.
It's hard to say exactly.  This is why the American Pregnancy Association calculates baby's gestational age to start on the date of the first day of the mother's last menstrual period.  The actual conception date is hardly ever fully known.  You can have intercourse and the sperm lives for days, etc.  Conception usually occurs 11 to 21 days after the first day of that menstrual period though.  It's just hard to know exactly when.  The ultrasound will help so definitely talk to your doctor about it and come back and let us know!!