When should i start feeling the baby move?

Im 17 weeks, i have felt litte bubbles and if i put my hand on my tummy BUT i havent felt anything for the past couple of days and its making me worried. This is my first pregnancy..
I said I would never forget but I think it was around 18-20 weeks before I felt kicking and moving with my first.  It felt like little butterflies at first.  I thought it was gas lol.
Thank you i guess ill just hang in there and be patient lol
I'm 17 weeks also and I don't feel baby move yet. Hang in there, don't stress. I feel the same way. Just waiting to feel something.
Im 15 weeks and waiting patiently to feel bubbs... my mum told me it feels like a backwards fart..
So now everytime i get abit of gas i wonder if its bubbs haha..
Hope you feel it soon x
Hey im almost 19 weeks I think I've felt mine on and off but not every day. A friend of mine who has a 6month old told me it could also depend on where your placenta is situated if it's at the front it might take a bit longer to feel it. Hope this helps xo
Thank you everyone xxx
Its a little nerve racking i start thinking silly things : /
Only three more weeks till my next scan so all will be reveiled then i guess.. Waiting waiting lol

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.