Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Will be alone in delivery

hello ladies.. Today i just knew that my mother's visa got refused to canada .. So i am going to give birth alone without her, and this is my first baby.. I am already nervous about how will labor go and now I won't be having my mum's support or any of my sisters.. Only my husband will be around and he won't be with me inside the room while delivering because he doesn't want to see what will happen.. Will i be able to make it alone .. I am already stressed and sad , any suggestions?
By the way my due is 27th of aug
You will have loads of support from the midwives. If u can talk ur husband round it would be nice but u wil be fine don't worry about it. Don't u have a close friend u could take?
I suspect when the time comes your husband will choose to be in there with you rather than waiting for hours outside worrying about what's going on.
Don't worry you won't be alone the support form the midwife is amazing, this is my 2nd pregnancy and I will be alone in this delievery because my husband has to stay with my son
Like all the other women said you won't feel alone my partner slept through the whole of my 1st labour only woke up when midwives woke him. They are so comforting and you could always Skype/ FaceTime with your mum so she can give you extra support tho.
Its ok baby....u will do it.You are strong enough alsou can count with God's company if u ask.....
My mum lives overseas and I was with my husband during delivery. I felt safe since he stood by me. So talk to your hubby, he might change his mind. This will definitely help you. Good luck.
Tell your husband he can stand at your side. He doesn't have to look down there. And that you need his support right now,you shouldn't have to be alone no. And if you have a camera phone down load a video messager and have your husband or one of the nurses hold the phone so they can see you give birth live!! Good luck mommy
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.