Yayyyy my time is almost up!!!!!

Due date is Nov.16th any of you ladies have due dates that's right around the corner. How are you ladies feeling?
Nov 12th and I am so ready!
Omg I know the feeling I'm ready
Due Nov 17th, and so ready!!! My back and pelvic area are killing. Baby #4 for us, we are definitely done for awhile or good lol
I'm pregnant with my first child and I'm due on thanksgiving but I hope baby comes earlier I'm getting tired of being pregnant
October 24th here just 18 more days!!! Im soo ready to have him out yet sooo terrified all at once.. im a ftm
Im 38wks 13 days to go!!im sooo ready to have her out to this is my 3rd child...super excited to meet her!!:)
Nov 5th, I want her to be born before so my husband can be here for it. He is going on deployment oct 15 or so
November 14 I'm soooo ready !!!
November 11th...Im to the point where im like, Get. This. Baby. Out. Of. Me. Lol! My back and hips hurt so bad & i cant sleep. I know its all worth it in the end though! Time is just d r a g g i n g by these last weeks...This is my first & we're so excited we cant wait to meet her(:
I'm due on Halloween but I hope she will arrive around the 25  
I'm a ftm and can't wait to meet my daughter
I'm due Nov 23, so ready to have him. I'm hoping more around atleast the 10th because yes, my back is killing me, ugh!! It's hard for me just to get out the bed.
I'm due Nov 7... I've really enjoyed my pregnancy (minus the swollen feet and sleeping issues that have appeared recently), but I can't wait to meet my baby boy!!!
I am due November 11 and i cant wait to have my little girl and to not be sick and tired all the time
I'm due November 1st ...25 days til due date

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.