Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

You know you're pregnant when...

--you eat an entire jar of pickled baby corn while crying through Master Chef.
--you start bawling when your husband doesn't want chicken pot pies for dinner.

Just a little comic relief, anyone have their own "You Know" moments?
Q. What does a blond say when she finds out she's pregnant?
A. "Are you sure it's mine?!"
I cried over pancakes yesterday morning. The look on my boyfriends face was priceless.

I ate a whole pizza too myself last night and threw it all up in the middle of the night but I still don't regret it ahaha
I love those post I cry over food and my son bein pregnant is nuts
Went to dinner with my parents at a local restaurant. I ordered loaded baked potato soup and once they brought it to me I cried. I cried a lot! Didn't even take a bite! The waiter (who was male) thought something was wrong and got the manager. Then trying to explain to the manager (also male), between sobs, that my appetite changed its mind and all I wanted was cheese soup. They didnt have cheese soup. They were so confused and dumbfounded they didnt know what to say and just stared at my parents like "what are we suppose to do?".
You know you pregnant when your husband have to give you medication in your butt for hemorrhoids and you don't care cause all you want is the pain to stop. Lol..
Im crying laughing so hard at all of these omg! You know your pregnant when you full blown pee your pants due to gagging from just attempting to brush your teeth like I did this morning and tonight.. my laundry has increased DRASTICALLY haha my  poor husband gets so confused when I change my clothes He throughout the day he will never understand... ahhh gotta love it
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.