Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

anxiety

I am 35 weeks and am having a bad case of anxiety. As I get further along it gets worse. I'm dealing with it the best way I know how, but could use suggestions if any of you have any.
I'm 16 weeks with my 3rd. I'm having bad anxiety too. I know what to expect, I know what will happen, but still have bad anxiety. I think, how will i handle 3 kids, how will he fit in, I'm scared to death all over again! I have a 6 yr old and a 4yr old. Just the thought is sending me into panic attacks. I'm pretty sure it's the hormones, I always have anxiety a few days after giving birth, then it goes away. The best thing I know to do is to keep busy and stay busy doing positive things. Also, I've heard it's very common and your doctor can give you something to help. I know Prozac works and is ok for pregnancy and breastfeeding feeding!
I just filled my mind with positive thoughts remember everything is in gods hands and i downloaded the Redeemer app on my cell phone that app is great for any situation it gives you peace comfort and guidance. I was 21 raising 3 kids and going through a divorce and living without any money at one point in time but i worked hard and put my faith and trust in god and he pulled me out im 28 years old now and pregnant with my 4th baby 36 weeks and getting married so don't worry god has a plan for each and every one of us  
What is the exact name of the app. I am a Christian God fearing woman and I know through faith and prayer all things ate possible. This is due to the hormones and I know what God has blessed me with in this pregnancy is nothing short of just that a blessing. I just get kinda lost in my thoughts from time to time.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.