any of you in Utah?

So I'm From Cali, We Moved To Utah In Nov 2012, Still Don't Know Too Many People Here. LookingFor Some Other Moms Out Here!
Welcome to Utah!  How do you like it so far? I have lived here my whole life and its pretty nice. Its even better now that I know someone on here from Utah.  Are you north or south? Salt lake area or down St.  George area? I'm in south eastern Utah.  I really like it down here. We live on a farm where my boys can run and play all day. Hope to keep in contact with you! Is this your first baby?
I'm from Utah!!! I'm northern Utah, lived here 20 years and love it, my husband was born and raised here.
Where about are you? How far along are you?
I'm 21 weeks with our second, our first is almost 9 yrs old

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.