Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

anyone changed from size 34b to another bigger size

Can your bubies grow bigger or not is just all about being bloated?
I went up a cup size.
Your breast size will most likely increase. I started as an F cup and I'm probably an H right now. I'm only 17 weeks, but just when I think they're done getting bigger, they keep going u_u
That's exciting . God bless you ladies hopefully I get to see better bigger teeds
I went up a size. And in keep on going , getting the muffin top already so will have to go a size bigger lol
Starting at around 8 weeks your breasts start to get bigger & will continue to do so throughout pregnancy. If your a ftm you can go up two cup sizes.
I was a 34b and now at 33-34 weeks I'm a 34d!
Same here. I was barely a B, but at 17w I'm a full C. They are still growing...just not as quickly now. I don't own any D bras, but looks like it's shopping soon. :p
32B all my life and 32D by 8 weeeks.  No increase in the last 6 weeks luckily!  14 weeks now.
So many of you started to see some changes at 8ws and 18ws. That's interesting !!...I'll have to have a little longer to see a different size or cup . Thanks God bless you ladies I hope you all fine and happy Keep praying everyday.  OK
Started out a 38DD.. Now at a 42F and only 21wks
Started at 34B am now 38C.
I started at a 34 DDD now I'm at 34 G at 29 weeks... I hope I don't get any bigger..
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.