Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

back cramps

Maybe a sign of labor? Or the start? I'm 36 weeks and haven't lost my plug yet but have cramping in my back
With my oldest I had back labor. I never losted mineand my wwater didn't break. You might call your dr and let them know.
OMG This Makes Me Wonder Now...
I'm 35W And Have Been Havinq Extremly Bad Back Pain, Like My Back Feels Like It's Lockinq.
I Don't Know If Yours Is Like That Or Not..
Yes that's how mine feels and then it feels like I'm.having really bad cramping like real bad period cramps. My mom said she dealt with back labor with my brother and nothing else but I didn't know you could go into labor without losing your plug.
I never lost my plug and they had to break my water
Hm... I Get My Back Lockinq On Me, Any My Tail Bone OMG.... It's Unbelieveable It Hurts So Bad.
And Every Once In A While I'll Feel A Real Sharp Pain In My Stomach Or My Pelvic Bone Hurts. But Mainly It's Just My Lower Back .
I Have An Appt Tomorrow So I'll Tell Them About It And See What They Say.. I'd Suggest You To Tell Your Dr Too And See What They Say, Cause I Honestly Think Ive Lost Part Of My Plug About A Week Ago
Yeah I have an appointment Thursday I'm going to say something to her. Might be TMI but I have been having a clear white discharge after wiping for maybe the past 2 days. I was thinking that might bemy plug but iI always heard it was suppose to be "bloody" good luck tomorrow! Let me know what your doctor says!!
Yeahh I Heard It Was Suppose To Be Brown Or Bloody Too.. But When Id Wipe Id Have Like Lil Gulps Of Looked Like Discharge Or Moccos (boogers) . And Some Said That's What There's Looked Like. So I Honestly Have No Idea.. But Lol TMI But Have You Or Any Of The Other Ladies On Here Had Like Moments Where You Seriously Just Get The Urge To Push.. Like It Feels Like A **** Or A Fart But When You Go To Bathroom And Push There Is Absoutly NOTHING  . And Then That Lil Urge Goes Away. I've Been Havinq That But I Dont Know What It Is!? Or How To Tell Anyone Without Soundinq Dumb Lol.
But I Hope Everythinq Goes Good With Your Appt Too !
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.