back pain

Well I'm haven back pain is it safe to use icy hot cream or the patch Tylenol dnt work for me
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I don't think you're supposed to use icyhot while pregnant. Definitely ask your doctor, though.
Helpful - 0
I know that this is going to sound a little crazy but if you want something cold and then hot, get you a pair of long crew to knee socks and in one of them put 2 pounds of regular rice in it and tie it in a know and put it in the freezer and in the other one put 2 pounds of regular rice in it and tie it in a knot and put it in the microwave for 2-3 minutes and it will make a moist heat and it will last for about 30-45 minutes and it really helps. and with the rice you can mold it to the shape you need it. I hope this helps you.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.