Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

big baby measurements??? help

So I'm 30weeks just barely 2weeks ago I had a sono scan said baby weighed about3lbs 9oz . According to the app should have been 2lbs 3-5oz  and measurements at Dr are slightly bigger. Dr started talking to me about thinking about a c section which I'm terrified of. I want a natural.no medicine vaginal birth my question is how many ladies measured bigger but still accomplished this? Dr as me freaked about tearing or exsessive bleeding still birth if baby get stuck etc. I'dhate to rrisk it by trying to push a baby that's to big. Please help
You can try to do it and worst case scenario if you can't they will perform an emergency c section.. allot of women have emergency section.. there are a lot of women that have a 10lb babies vaginally.. not ideal but they do.. And that's an estimate isn't it.. how did they measure baby.. ??
I know you can always op for a c section they can't make you... my baby was 2950 grams and she was tiny and I still torn... so it's totally different for everyone just do what you feel is best
2950 grabs is about what in lbs.. I you're with my first too and she was 5lbs
Yea they measured her just by sono so its a estimate weight but I do have GD so they say the insulin makes her bigger faster. They plan to induce me @ 37 weeks but if she already big now she will be bigger then. I want to they vaginally first just scared of all the risk Dr was saying.  :(
If the baby is really big ui would consider a c sec because the forceps scare me I'd rather take the pain of being cut than the baby being hurt but u have to do what's best for you
2950 grams is like 6.5 lbs. She gone be way bigger then that by 37weeks :(
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.