A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
25.6k Members
10217054 tn?1408573868

c section in morning

Omg im so scared and nervous in the morning is my schedule c section.... I'm the biggest baby when it comes to any needles....
7 Responses
Hi, don't be nervous I know how you feel I'm paranoid of needles and planes...I'm pregnant with my first and I'm currently 9 weeks I wish you best of luck. Everything will be ok...Congrats
Hi I had my first baby a couple weeks ago, c section. The spinal didn't really hurt as much as I thought it was. More like as bee sting. You don't feel anything during the c section. I was so mad cuz I couldn't move my toes lol . It literally bothered me that I was trying to move them and couldn't lol. You will do just fine. Congrats!
Don't try to lift your legs! I tried and I panicked when I couldn't even though I knew I wouldn't be able to lol it's really not so bad. My favorite part was the catheder and not having the urge to pee for almost 2 days after 6 months of going every 20 min!
10217054 tn?1408573868
The needles they put in ur back u dont really feel??
Congrats, u will do fine im actually scheduled for my second csection  on monday, im so excited. Goodluck too you.
As far as the needle in the back I don't remembering being bad when I got my epidural.
Stay calm dont stress before surgery thats the worst thing you can do... Just relax everything will be okay... Best Wishes!!!
Keep Us Posted
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.