Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

can I get induced early?

Im 24 weeks along and Ive had a miserable pregnancy so far. Ive been in constant pain ever since I hit the 3 month mark due to how low my son is laying. My back always feels like it's going to snap in half, I get constant migraines, my breasts hurt so bad I can't sleep and have a lump now growing on one of my nipples. Its hurts to walk or breath now. I just want this to be over with and have him here!

Is there any chance I can get induced early?
I doubt it unless there was a medical reason. I hate to tell you but you sound like every other pregnant woman lol! This is my 5th pregnancy and by far the hardest. I have had severe nasal congestion since the first few weeks of pregnancy. To the point I cant breath without taking afrin every few hours. Yes I know thats not recommended but was by my Dr bc its the only thing that helps me. For two months straight both of my ankles became so swollen I can barely get around. My baby is so low that it hurts to walk. Heartburn, acid reflux, hemi, vericose vein on my Vajay jay, etc...... I know it ***** sweetie! I want to cry sometimes. Just know it will be over soon enough and it will be well worth it when you're holding your precious baby:)
They won't induce you that early into pregnancy. You're lucky to have a doctor that even thinks of inducing you at 37.
It's something youneed to discuss with a health care provider. I know too soon you put your baby at risk. They usually don't induce unless it's medically necessary
Wow, I will stop complaining! You guys made me realize I don't have room to whine.  I feel for you, here's to a speedy pregnancy to you both! Hang in there!
It's up to your doctor, but most won't do it unless you or the baby may be harmed. Discomfort doesn't count. I've had two pregnancies that sound like yours. This third one isn't as bad, but I've been sick for 2 weeks. Coughing and trouble breathing. It *****,but we'll get through this.  Good luck!
I dont want induced now or anything that,is way to early. I was just hoping for maybe 37 or 38 weeks
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.