Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

cramps

Hello I'm new here I'm in my first trimester am I suppose to feel stomach cramps at the bottom of my stomach
Hey, how many weeks are you? Late on cramps are normal as it is baby stretching muscles and bones! X
Hello I am only about five weeks
This could be normal, slight discomfort is from your uterus growing but that early on is something I would let my doctor know about just to be safe.
Ok thanks ladies
Yes that would happen to me in my first trimester and you might also get some painful stretching in your lower abdominal which is also very normal
I felt cramps till about 4 months
I cramped for a couple weeks in my first trimester I am 15 weeks and in my second and so far nothing to complain about. My doc said if there is no blood with the cramps everything should be ok. I had a ultra sound at week 8 so hang in there and soon you will hear that heart beat <3 relax and don't stress I had a pillow under my belly and layed down when I would cramp it seemed to affect me more after work once I was done being active everything is stretching though so don't be scared it will pass
I felt cramps in my first trimester. I though I was getting my period but nope. I was pregnant.  I felt them till 10 weeks or so. Its normal
I had, abd still have the same thing. Im 8 weeks. My doctor didn't seem alarmed. He said its a problem if Im doubled over in pain. Otherwise, the uterus is growing and ligaments are readjusting, etc. Of course its always smart to talk to your own doctor. Congrats and good luck!
I've felt cramps with all my pregnancies
Thank you ladies I just try to take it easy at work and that was worrying me the most you guys have put comfort on the mind my first appointment is Thursday i will or shud be  6 weeks
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.