crying?

I'm 37+6 wks and pretty much haven't had any emotional hormones until the last few days where all I do is burst into tears and get super depressed or upset over anything and everything. Has anyone else had this so close to the end? I just don't know why it's happening my partner will say goodnight love u and I cry, I was watching tv and cried at the lovey moments I feel like I'm going bonkers
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks ladies, I feel like such an idiot crying all the time over anything lol
Helpful - 0
Awwww lol.  I'm 31 weeks and just started getting super emotional lately.   Movies make me cry, commercials make me cry, I have to switch the radio station when I hear certain songs lol.  My baby shower is in 2 weeks and I'm probably going to cry there too!
Helpful - 0
Hang in there,  it is the hormones.  They can make you feel crazy.  I am not one to cry in front of other people,  and at my baby shower I sobbed while thanking everyone. We are almost there. Hang in there:)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.