Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

depression :(

Things to take your mind off of being depressed im a ftm single and live in a shelter
Try going out a walk or go shopping for baby things. I have depression too during this pregnancy and a ftm and single so i know how it feels. If i go out and do something evem if its just for an hour.. it makes me feel pregnant. How many weeks are u pregnant? im 19weeks and 1 day x
I im 30+2 days
I do go for walks cuz i sit most of my days in the house in the dark
Write all the things down in your life that your grateful for down. Then make a list of all the things in your life that you want. Focus on the positive.  What you focus on grows so keep positive. Ive been a single mum for years and moved around alot but im richer in life with the love of my daughter than some people who have no family and just money. Speak to your doctor as they may offer you help. Im in England and we have lots of resources not sure what its like where you live. Goodluck :)
I will try that not so much im grateful of i could say the only time i be happy but also a sad moment in when i go to the doc to check up on her but sad because im there by my self
I know its hard as I been there too. Go to baby groups and playgroups when your baby is here. I done that with my daughter and I met lots of friends that were single and going through similar things to me. That really helps.  
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.