Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

depression

Im at 38 weeks and starting with depression, does anybody feel depress?
Depression is real and common in pregnancy. Please talk to someone about what's going on. You are not alone. We girls on this app always have an ear and or shoulder that you can cry on. Please talk to someone. It's okay. We all get overwhelmed sometimes, but we do have each other to talk it through with.  I'm praying for you...keep your head up.
Im starting to feel really down about what my body is starting to change into. But I just keep looking at all the moms that worked hard to get their body back and it motivates me not to give up. I'll have my body back and a beautiful baby. Just think of the positive! Good luck!
Awwh, don't be depressed. We're all dealing with some negative aspect of life but you're carrying a precious little baby :) You're Blessed mommy
Depression is not a choice or something you can turn on and off. You can tell the people who have never experienced it. Telling you not to be depressed solves nothing. As someone who has dealt with it for a long time, you're not alone. Please talk to your doctor because it can be very serious and there is help out there. Most importantly, please know...you are NOT alone!!!
@Jesshall. No I have never suffered from depression but I chose to respond with kind words rather than to ignore her post. #Geesh
I think the question is why do u feel depressed, what are u depressed about? Is it the pregnancy or things going on in your life? Once u figured that out u can figure out what to do about it. It's normal to have a shift in your hormones especially as DD comes closer. That anxiety builds up.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.