Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

depression

I cant say i have suffered depression before i was pregnant. I have had anxiety and panic attacks pleanty of times tho. After the doctor gave me anti nausea medicine which only switches you brain into thinking its not nauseous i almost immediately felt depressed. I mean full on one second laughing then straight sad face and asking myself what is the point. I dont know if that was the medication side effect or the pregnancy. It passed, but scared the life out of me. Does this happen to most people?
I am going to see a therapist for this very soon.
I had some issues with depression and anxiety around seven months. I made peace with my partner about issues and quit working. Changing whatever might be stressing you out might help like it did me but its up to you to know what those issues are. A therapist is a great idea.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.