Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

diapers

So in a newborn class and others telling me that when picking diapers  try many.  Some work better than others regarding leaking or fit and skin reaction.  Do any moms have a brand they prefer more. Also considering costco brand. Thank you
I always found pampers brand the best for us
We love the Costco brand. We used it with both of our kids and will use it with this one too. I hated Pampers and Huggies, both my kids leaked out of them constantly and I was always doing laundry! We have also used Parent's Choice and those worked great too.
I liked pampers best aswell. I only used them in my babies first few months, before going to cloth. But I think theyre a little bigger than huggies, and the Swaddlers I bought were great.
Dont waste your time trying diapers, you will get mad and throw money away. Pampers is number one ! There has never been a diaper like them yet.
I swear by huggies... I like pampers too... but they are too thin and leak for us... I always use huggies wipes
I like pampers best but with my last pregnancy 14 years ago times were a little hard and on those payday stretch weeks we'd buy luvs and they were OK for a cheaper brand
I love swaddlers for the new born! For over a year I bought Huggies and then one day I decided to try Luvs and realized that I wasted southpaws bc Luvs worked just the same if not better than Huggies!!!  I still use Luvs an will use the same this time. My sister uses the parent choice and she is constantly changing a diaper that should not need changed yet
I use one and done wipes by Huggies also they  smell so good cucumber and green tea!!!! I used to use pampers sensitive thick but they stopped making them and when they brought them back they were not thick any more
I use parents choice diapers.  Super cheap and they don't leak.
I like huggies.  My son leaked out of pampers. He add a reaction to luvs
I was stuckn on pampers for a long time and then I switched to huggies. But then money was really tight and I need to buy something that would work just as good but in a cheaper range I started buying luvs!
Pampers diapers huggies wipes!!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.