Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

dreams.

I have had 2 dreams now that my baby is a girl. I go in next Thursday to find out. Anyone else have dreams of gender and ended up being right?
I had almost all boy dreams.  But the child I am carrying, well, she's all girl.  :-)
I for sure thought my baby was going to be a boy, kept having dreams of it, I mean like tons of dreams then went to my 20 week gender scan and I was 100% wrong. Mother's intuition isn't always right apparently...lol. I would just be prepared either way and try not to get your heart set on one gender over the other, just enjoy the precious gift you have growing inside you.
I want a girl so bad. But I know I'll love this child either way. My bf already has a son from a previous relationship and we both want a girl. All in all I just want a happy healthy baby :)
I dreamt I was having a boy at the beginning of my first pregnancy, and was totally flabbergasted when it came out a girl. I don't put much stock in gender dreams
I completely thought I was having a boy but had 2 dreams that it was a girl. Turns out I'm having a girl... U just never know! :)
It was always a boy in my dreams but during the wakening hours I was sure it was a girl. Turned out to be a girl ;)
My dreams was a always a boy and I'm due in 2 weeks with a boy.
With all 4 of my kids I would dream of what I'm having a couple days before my ultrasound and they were all right :)
Had dreams of a girl but turns out it's a boy
Thank you for all the replies. I'm so nervous to find out. Ftm and have been waiting all this time. Such an experience. I catch myself saying she a lot. I can't wait to find out for sure. :)
I had a very sweet dream I was holding my son lol Idk if I am right tho. Have about 1 month left until I know.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.