Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

due date calculator

They all work me out at around 8/9 weeks some nearly 10 weeks I had my last period on the 21st Feb and iv had mild sickness for 3 weeks now (not as bad now) how far do u think I am? I got positive test 5 weeks ago so was wondering what's least I could be??
All depends how long your period regularly is. Its different dates if it's 28 days or 36 days...
Your best idea is your first sonogram. According to the calculators I was due May 10 but the date due to the baby's size and milestones is more like the 19th. which makes me sad. I want him to come sooner.
If your last period started February 21st that makes you 9w2d today with an estimated due date of November 28th.
My last period began Feb 21th as well, and I am 9 w 3 d today
With my first pregnancy my doc gave me a edd but said it's an estimate the baby will come when it wants to lol
I agree that it depends on how long your usual cycle is, that would determine when you ovulated and hence got pregnant. My first ultrasound measured what the calculators said. But I was using NFP and tracking my cycles closely so I knew my ovulation date
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.