Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

due date

Anyone else due there baby September 20th? Eeeek it's becoming real close now xx
23rd :-) with another girl x
Arww that's lovely, I'm expecting a girl too she's my first child it's too exciting hopefully it will fly in for us both :) xx
Due Sept 9th with my second child(boy). My first is a girl.  Congrats,  they are such a joy! Lots of cute clothes n accessories for girls
Arww that's lovely,I wonder which out of the 3 of us will have our babies first :) I hope i dnt go over as my twin went 10 days over with her baby girl (her first born) xx
September 8th with a (boy) he will be my 3rd. I also have a 5yr old son and a almost 3 yr old daughter :)
27th with a boy! I have a 11 year old daughter and a 6 year old son now.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.