Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

early??

Is it too early to know if you are pregnant at 3 weeks? I feel some pregnancy symptoms.
I knew at about 3 wks I removed my iud and I didn't get my period and it was so regular I could have put $ on it! I knew that I was rite then!
I knew at 5 weeks my symptoms were intense!!
I knew at 3 weeks too....everyone is different! I had a positive pregnancy test at about 3.5 weeks!
I found out at about 3 weeks too. Out of all my pregnancies this one I had the strongest early symptoms with and so took a test an there it was...
I found out at 4 weeks. My cousin found out at 3 weeks but it was through a blood test.
I found out at about 3wks, first day of my missed period, with a clearblue digital.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.