Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

exercise??

Exercising was my life before i got pregnant now when i go to the gym my friends always don't do this don't do that I keep telling then I can walk the treadmill, swim,lift light weights,do squats ,and the bike they are so over protective I go without them n they still find me any other mommies still exercising and if so what are you doing?
I stopped, but that's because I had 2 previous miscarriages and I was terrified of something going wrong. However after the first trimester I continued to mow my lawn and do yard work and everyone freaked out.

We are pregnant-not handicapped. You can do anything you did before pregnancy. If you're still concerned ask your doctor. I'm 33 weeks and just fine :)
Swimming is amazing exercise during pregnancy! As well as: walking, bike machine, and light weight lifting. I'm 37 weeks and worked out 5 days a week my entire pregnancy. You'll find squats to be uncomfortable later on and I don't suggest doing too many of them. Other than that, keep doing what you're doing :)
I took some intense weight lifting classes and two of my instructors who taught the class were pregnant and did most of the moves with us until the day they delivered. If your body is used to doing certain exercises, just use common sense and listen to your body. I had so many opinions thrown at me during my first pregnancy that I got scared and basically only walked, which isn't bad but just was unnecessary since I was used to going to the gym and I could've continued doing what I was previously doing. This second pregnancy I've talked to my doctor who's very fitness oriented and he said just listen to my body and use my brain and I'll be fine. He said when pregnant don't push your limits like you would before pregnancy but you can continue almost everything you did before.
Yea i have a very active baby n i wanna stay active as well
My doc told me that if u have a normal pregnancy u can continue ur normal exercise routine all the way through as long as ur tolerating it well.  She had me eliminate fall risk at 12 weeks... for me this was snowboarding.   But other than that I am 34 weeks and still exercising 5 days/week.  I still run, do yoga, do insanity videos with some modifications,  T 25 videos, elliptical, and hike on weekends (6-7 hilly miles at elevation), etc.  I modify things on a daily basis.  If it feels good, I do it, if I'm struggling then I do something else instead.  I am getting some back pain at night and waking up and exercising actually makes it go away and in general makes me feel better :)  people give u funny looks or ask questions but I just tell them it's good for both baby and myself! Good luck!
Almost 6 weeks and have been going to the gym everyday as i always have! Havent changed anythjng and dont plan on it! :)
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.