Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

family time vs alone time?!?!?

Ugh need to vent i am 38wks and 1day. Latetly i being so annoyed with my husband we are expecting our 2nd daughter and i just recently went on maternity leave. Is like every time i asked to do something fun as a family like go out to dinner or something to get us out of thehouse and our 2yr old daughter have some fun theres always an excuse. He always conplains about relaxing time or alone time. Yes while i worked he would watch our daughter which was during wkends. But as soonest i got off she was all mine is like he clock outs and im.the one doing all the work so i dont understand why he needs to relax. I never get a break. I might sound selfish since he is the main provider and he does make more than me. But ugh how do i make him understand he is not being fair to us and we would like to get out too. Not just him to get a few drinks and relax.
I had the same problem with mines. So i justed started doing things on my own with our kids n saying little stuff that made him pay attention. Just try talking first n then if that dont work do wut i did. Good luck!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.