Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

feeling tired and nervous

To give a little back story. This is my second pregnancy.  The first one i miscarried at 8 1/2 wks.  Had to get a D&C. Foundout it was turners syndrome.  This was back in november.  Now im 6 wks pregnant.  I usually go to the gym 3 times a week.. do a vigorous workout.. plus i play soccer twice a week in a mens league.  So im very active.  No im obv not playing soccer.  And i knw i have to relax more at the gym.  But i have literally no energy.  I did 10 mts on treadmaster.. walking.. uphill. And i was winded.  I had to go eat a snack in the locker room bc i felt dizzy.  Then i did a little yoga.  Again i had to go get a snack. Any advice?  Im hating not being able to workout .. even just a little. Now im exhausted all day.  I eat evry 2 hours a snack.
Plus.. my lower back is killing me...  
Maybe try finding a less strenuous activity to do . For me, painting and or drawing helps me. Before in got pregnant I just stop working out and just do daily walks
That is normal. I was super tired most of my first trimester. When I would go workout I felt like I needed to sleep for three days straight afterwards. Just do what you can handle and you should be able to pick it back up in your second trimester.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.