Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

first day of bed rest..

Well today was my first day of bed rest. Getting to only use the bathroom and shower.. I'm so BORED! I wrapped christmas gifts in bed and that was a chore, not only was I covered in tape, but was wrapped in ribbons. I sent my hubby a text to help and he sat in the door way and fell over laughing and my gracefulness. Now that the gifts are wrapped I'm watching tv. Falling in and out of sleep. Made a huge dent in a book I've been meaning to read for almost a year, now listening to my hubby laughing with my son down the hall. I feel I'm. Missing so much.I can't get comfy in the living room... I know this will be worth it and my babies are counting on my resting, but what can I do for the next to months without gooing to the loony bin?
Maybe now would be a good time to take up a new hobby. Knitting or crocheting are things you could do in bed and there are a bunch of books to teach yourself how.
Or becom a master solitare player....could start a scrapbook.  I'll try n think of more stuff...
im not sure but both girls above have some pretty good ideas. however i was on bedrest for a month i stayed in my bed and watched tv, read here and there, did online school work, and tried playing with my daughter in my bed, she would bring some toys in here for us to play with and i told her mommy couldn't get out of bed until the dr said so and it helped having my hubby here most of the time to help. i was catered to and it also su*ked bc i got so bored still bc there was never enough to do and i slept off and on bc nothing else to do .i was so relieved to be off bedrest.
I'll look into that stuff thank ladies! Well my bleeding and cramping stopped last night. And had hardly anything today until now... I'm spotting yet again. And cramping too. Feels like I'm on my period to be honest.. can't wait to go to the doctor on the 9th of january and hear their heartbeats... then maybe I will relax. (May just go sooner if it keeps up)
If he took pics of your adventures in gift wrapping it would be perfect for starting a scrapbook for the babies. I would also say crotchet I've attempted it lol. If you have a camera with pics you been meaning to do something with good time to organize them onto a laptop. Can become a sudoku or crossword champ. Books or video games would be my thing also.
I think if you are cramping again you should go to doctors before 9th. Maybe even stay in the hospital for few days..... x
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.