green....eww

Warning TMI. I got my membranes stripped for the second time and had some green mucus come out. Nobodor, no blood, just super thick and gross looking. Anybody have this happen before?  Being induced Tues at 39wks 2days
Hmmmm maybe some of your mucus plug?? Im not sure but hopefully it makes you go into labor!!.;)
No odor*
I read that if ur water brakes and its grennish it means that ur baby has pooed in there. And sometimes that can be dangerouse. But it can also be that U have infection...I had rash or infection under my first pregnancy and it was light green and sometimes it was alot and tick. That didnt have a bad smell erather. But mabe U should call up and ask?
call your doctor as soon as u can
It was only one time I haven't had any since
U should call doctor asap

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.