Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

grr dang symptoms! Rant!

I'll start by saying this, I am excited that I'm going to be a mom and I love this little life growing inside me. Ok now for my rant! I just spent 25 minutes on the toilet. I am trying to take a nap and had a small glass of water a while ago. But my bladder will not let me! Everytime I lay down I get the urge to pee again, so the last time I just sat on the toilet for 25 minutes and just tried to empty my bladder. I was ok but when I got back in bed the urge just came back! Grr all I want is a nap! I'm so tired I just don't feel like doing anything, my house is a mess, dishes need done. Ugh I want this baby and like I said I'm happy to be pregnant but this running to the bathroom every 5 minutes is driving me insane! Ok end of rant. Thanks for listening ladies!
Lol...I get that way every night but I do it to myself. They say stop drinking liquids at a certain time before bed, but I always feel thirsty so I'm drinking minutes before bed and when I get up during the night to relieve myself. I've learned to just cuss myself out every bathroom run I make. :)
Hahaha I know what you mean. I drank tons of water the other night right before bed because I had been eating spicy food and my mouth was on fire. Went to bed right after and just kept having to get up! Today I drank a glass of water with lunch and tried to take a nap about 45 minutes later. I still haven't taken my nap and now I'm getting grumpy lol
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.