Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

heartburn!!

Is there anythin I can do or take for this heartburn? Everytime I eat or drink I get this horrible discomfort in my chest.  
Only thing that works for me is gaviscon liquid form. Ive had a horrendous time with heartburn this pregnancy and have tried everything. ..this is the only thing that works for me...goodluck
Drink milk
Prilosec
Milk never worked for me but yogurt does
You can try tums or rolaids as well
Soy milk has worked for me but don't lay down after eating
Might sound weird but actually banana and milk work with me
My Dr told me pelvis ac it works I was eating a lot of tums
Oops Pepcid lol
My doctor gave rani tidiness also known as zantic and i have gestational. I get heartburn even when I'm not eating! My mom always say, " he's going to have a head full of hair." He better have something!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.