Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

heartburn

Any remedies besides milk and tums. They do nothing for me :(
Just started getting bad about 2 weeks ago. :( I'm 14 weeks
You need to get yourself some gaviscon, and make an apt with your doc, he may be able to give you something else. I am just on gaviscon at the mo though. It is safe to have in pregnancy.
Peppermint and lemon oil on the chest and neck
For me fun helped me a lot. After I eat I chew gum and that helped me. I used to get heartburn even just drinking water!
*gum sorry lol
Tsp of mustard. Sip of pickle juice. Zantac. Good luck. Mine has gotten so bad that nothing hardly helps. I have to take Zantac and zofran (which is for nausea) before bed. If I don't do that and sleep with my head elevated i wake up at least twice to go throw up from the burn of acid reflux.  28w today and been having heartburn every day going on two months now.
I put mustard on a piece of bread and it helps me! I also got a thing of tic tacs to carry around with me that help too
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.