help!!!

Okay, me and my ex boyfriend broke up two months ago and come to find out I am almost 10 weeks pregnant and we had a bad break up and I told him when I was 7 weeks and was going to get an abortion at the time. I am now keeping it and I'm scared to tell him because I don't know what he's going to say. I haven't talked to him since. This will be his second kid as for me my first and I am so confused and don't know what to do.
You need to just tell as soon as possible. Even if he chooses not to be involved with the child he has every right to know that you decided to keep it.
Tell him*
Awww i feel u all tha way ;/ just tell him because he is gonna have anoyher child. Awww i hope it goes well. Let me know ok ;) good luck mama. Congrats
If you are keeping it than you need to tell him. If you are scared to tell him in person than say it in a text or fb message but he needs to know and it's better sooner then later
Just want to say be strengthened with the knowledge that you can't outdo God in generosity. In keeping this tiny child, you made the generous decision and He will help you in whatever you face! Saying a prayer for you right now!! Blessings!!
Thanks guys!! This really has helped me. I know I have to tell him because it's his fault just as much as mine right?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.