Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

hey Im 25 years and 5 months pregnant but cant feel the baby movements,

hey Im 25  years and 5 months pregnant but cant feel the baby movements, my doctor does not feel the baby too but he can hear the heart beat even the sonar  machine does not show my baby clear  and Im told it is because i am fat
Sometimes You won't feel till your like 22-26 weeks depending on where the baby is positioned. I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow and feel little flutters but it's also my second pregnancy.  Every pregnancy is different so don't worry too much if you can't feel anything yet
Lol I'm sorry to laugh but you caught me off guard with the I'm fat comment. I too am plus sized but was able to see my baby just fine on the U/S machine not just vaginally. Also if this is your 1st pregnancy you may not feel your baby until 18 weeks or later. Although I know u are eager to feel your baby move but as long as you Dr can hear the baby's heartbeat and has no concern then baby is ok. good luck and congrats
Don't worry too much if the foetal heart rate is normal. With my first I felt the movements towards end of 5th month. I have heard some of my friends feeling the movements in the sixth month too. So relax.
Lol I believe the baby moves u just not aware.if its your 1st pregnancy, its normal. Worry not,soon the baby will feel be kicking ! As long as there us fetal heartbeat
You could have an anterior placenta, it just means it's at the front of your belly and is almost like a little pillow between you and baby. It makes it harder to feel movement, my current and last pregnancy I had anterior placenta and didn't feel big movement s until about 18-20 weeks.  
If it's your first it cab be hard to realize when the baby moves. With my first I didn't realize I was feeling baby till the Dr asked if I can feel baby I said no so he hooked me up to an ultrasound and we watched for a few min then I was able to associate the movement with what I was feeling
I don't think your size had anything to do with it I'm very small and have an antieror placenta and at 24 weeks still at times don't feel baby this is my third so I def know what to expect... it helped me to buy a home Doppler and hear the heart beat when I want to easy the worry. Have they told you yet if the placenta is anterior? I also have a titled uterus so I think that's also part of the reason. Try not to stress as a heart beat that's healthy is all ok!!! Try to enjoy and not stress baby's ok!!
God with you
Hey there i agree with the rest of the moms try not to worry. Hearing the heartbeat def means there's something in there lol.  Only 14 weeks and at my 1st apt I was 10 and our baby was physically waving at us lol but I didn't feel a thing lol and still haven't.. I'm slightly under weight tho and was underweight before getting pregnant I have recently felt lil flutters like butterflies in my stomach but it's my 1st pregnancy as well so I'm not 100% sure what it is exactly. Just be patient and stay positive and CONGRATULATIONS!!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.