Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

highrisk

I am 15weeks pregnant and I high risk case, October of 2013 I miscarried twins. my doctor would like me onbed rest as early as tomorrow but it would be in the hospital and I'd be stayinguntil my due date of July 4th. I know because of my prior pregnancy I should consider but am I in the wrong for not wanting to be secluded in a hospital for 6 months.?
Why is it you need to be on bed rest at the hospital? I would say it completely depends on the reason behind it. I'm almost 29 weeks and have been on bed rest the entire pregnancy except for the last month. Anyways, I also think you have to make a decision you will be comfortable with should you decide not to follow your doctors advice. Maybe a second opinion would help you decide what you should do? Congrats on your pregnancy!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.