hospital admission

Is anything thinking about being admitted to the hospital early? Im thinking about it because i dont feel comfortable with the hospital thats accepts my insurance...
I did a pre admit for my last 3 and will again this time....
Did u not feel comfortable with the hospital closer to ur location?
The hospital is 2 blocks from my house. Its just easier for me to fill out the paperwork a few weeks ahead of time and get to just stop by the admiting desk on my way up to ob or just walk up if I call andsay I am coming in to get my room number. Ourhospital give us the choice to preadmit and I like it:)
Are you talking about getting induced early? I have had friends d rive 3 hours to a bigger hospital in labor. Hospitals in our area do not allow inducing unless for medical reasons or over a week over due
No i was just trying to be admitted early because im not comfortable with the hospital thats close to me

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.