Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

hungry all the time

Hello ladies...this is my first pregnancy. .and will be 17wks tomorrow.  Question am I the only one who feels like im hungry every 30 mins? And only wanting to eat veggies and fruit, the thought of any kind of meat grosses me out.
Well I just turned 7 weeks and I am hungry allthe time too I eat alot more than I did I have already gained a pound but im just starving all the time
I'm 27 wks and I'm hungry all the time but I love meats more now than b 4 being preg.
I'm 13wks weird thing is I'm not hungry during the day but at night I'm hungry all the time n can't sleep because of it. It's like u said almost every 30 mins.
N your right I do love veggies and fruits.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.