Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

hungry all the time!

Has anyone found themselves to be extremely hungry the first trimester? I am hungry all the time! I generally eat a healthy diet but am never able to actually feel full without eating way more than I should.
I'm in my 2nd trimester & I really don't get hungry but I eat because I have to. I've only gain 4 pounds & it's my 1st pregnancy
I feel like I can't stop eating! I don't want to be hungry all the time because I don't want to gain a crazy amount of weight.
I'm 22 weeks and want to eat all the time. I'm actually hungry not craving stuff.
Yes that was one of my symptoms i like to say lol it was horrible all i could do was think about food all day and night! When i hit my 2nd trimester it slowed down n then i was hungry at all smh.
Yep, hungry all the time!!! I gain the most weight in my first trimester but my baby girl is super healthy. Ranking in the 95 percentail and will be a 10 pounder. Even though i gain like 50 pounds it was all worth it, she is super healthy. Because i ate, i never felt sick.  

You are not alone. I'm due in 2 weeks.
You're not alone.  This entire pregnancy I'm always hungry.
Good!I feel like such a pig lol
I wasnt ever really gungry this whole pregnancy. Nothing sounded  good to me. I haven't  really craved anything either. But I'm  in the home stretch right now (2wks left) and I'm hungry all the time! I can't  get full.
yay home stretch!

The funny thing is that I am really hungry, but am turned off by most things.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.