Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

i can't hold my pee!!!

I'm 10.5 weeks with my 4th. 28 years old, and have had 3 csections. I know bladder issues come up later, but i never experienced this so early. I can't hold it at all! I wake up at night every night too, and have to pee so so bad. It's embarrassing to say every time, it starts coming out on my way to the bathroom. It's horrible! I hate it, and I don't understand why this is happening so early on. The baby is not even that heavy yet. Right? I don't know if there is even a point in mentioning it to my doctor. I feel like she is just going to tell me i have to deal with it. And wearing pads to bed with the husband is not sexy! Please someone tell me I'm not alone.
This is my first child. I am 20 weeks I've been having the same issue since 3 months. Doctor says I have to deal. Right now it's just light leakage. I hope it don't get worse.
Since its your 4th I think it's safe to assume got bladder muscle are just weaker this time. My OB had me dog  keegles (not sure how to spell that) my entire pregnacy to help prevent bladder leakage. Never saved me from peeing when I sneezed/coughed  but even past  due date i never leaked just walking to the bathroom.

Try starting daily keegles it should help now and also during delivery
This is my fourth as well and I have the same issues... soooo embarrassing. The first time it happened in a restaurant when I stood up to leave and luckily I had a jacket along to wrap around my waist! I started doing some kegels and haven't had many problems since but still wear panty liners just in case! Good luck!
Thanks for all of your answers. I think I'll try the keigels!
This is my third. My Ob says my blatter has dropped.  And after PP I will have to get surgery to have my blatter lifted back up. Not something I'm thrilled about..  but it's better than peeing on my self! Lol.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.