Poison control are great about giving advice on toxic indigestions but they do not know exactly how much your baby ingested and generally speaking, neither do you. Your baby is at risk for possible alcohol poisoning. Hand sanitizer that contains strong fragrance are much more dangerous then those that do not, as they continue a higher alcohol percent. I recommend you have your baby taken to the hospital!! I can't believe your baby drank enough to get sick from, it taste horrible!!! Poor little guy!!! Seek medical attention!! I hope everything is well!!
Poison control said that he will get drunk pending on how much he swallowed that not to worry should I still go?
Don't let him vomit! It will cause more damage coming up then going down.