Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

interview/job advice

I'm 10wks +5days, I'm looking for a past time job to bring in more money. Should i reveal that I'm pregnant at the interview or when i get hired.  I don't want to seem deceitful.
it is none of their business. legally they can't not higher you because of pregnancy.
Ok well I'm 26 1/2 weeks and I'm looking for a jib also I'm kind of scared because I'm showing. I'm training to be a CNA right now but I finish in one week. Really would like to find a PT job anywhere until I have my child. Do you think that's safe?
Don't say nothing lol they might not hire you. Say something after you start showing be like oh hey I just found out I'm pregnant but don't ruin the interview lol
I wouldn't say anything because although companies swear that won't affect you getting hired, it actually does. Some companies may not want to bother replacing someone when the time comes. Too much hassel in their eyes. In the other hand if you do get hired you can let them know once you start showing or further along. They can't fire you for being pregnant. Right now I'm 15 wks, moving from NV to CA and I'm worried I may start to show by the time I get an interview.
I didn't let my employers know I was pregnant in the interview (I was 11 weeks). When I was offered the job I told them then as I was 20 weeks! And it felt right giving them time to plan for my maternity leave. I'm now on leave and someone started last Friday to replace me for 10 months :) legally they can't not give you the job but I don't think I would have been offered the job if they knew I was pregnant- it was a lot of hassle for them to get someone to replace me
Thanks for the replies. I thought about not saying anything. 7yrs ago i was hired on to a part time job not know i was still pregnant with my son. I thought i miscarried but was spotting from having high blood pressure. The only issue i have is that I don't show with boys, sooner with girls, guess what I'm already showing. I'm gonna apply around town and jyst see what happens.
Thanx again girls.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.