Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

is early pregnancy nausea a bad sign

Okay so I'm six weeks pregnant and I am already having some pretty bad nausea and morning sickness. Could that be a bad sign of things to come. For example????  Also could it be a sign of multiples? Twins run in the family genes. I hope not, as I have health issues. Anyone on here that has Ehlers Danlos Syndrome type 3? If so, did you have any complications?
Nausea n morning sickness is 1 of the most common pregnancy symptoms n it usually starts at around six weeks. Some women have it severe, others not at all. I had it bad from six weeks n it started to go around when i was 14 weeks. For most it does go around the beginning of the second trimester. Bad morning sickness is not necessarily a sign of multiples but how your body reacts to the changing hormones. Congrats on the pregnancy n good luck
With my both my pregnancies I had horrible "morning" sickness that lasted up til I was about 5 months n they were both single boys it just depends
Very common and not a bad sign!
My morning sickness started at 4 weeks and I'm six weeks now it's bad. I went to the er and they gave me zofran that I take at night.. I think it helps because wen I wake up in the morning I don't feel sick til about 8 at night again. When it use to be all day sickness or just early morning for about 9 hours...
No normally they say sickness is a very good sign or a healthy strong baby not saying that ppl who don't haven't got a strong baby but that normally the saying they say u mainly get morning sickness with girl or twins
I read that morning sickness is your body's reaction to the pregnancy hormone. It means the hormones are high and usually less likely to have a miscarriage. I'm unfortunately dealing with all day sicknesses myself, but it's a good sign! Congrats on your pregnancy
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.