Call the doctor you've been seeing explain the situation see if they can still see you or ask them to call one of the offices as a high risk referral? Breath as hard as that is stress won't help!! I'm so sorry for all of it, shut it out and remember on the end you get a beautiful baby!!! Keep calling, try explaining your situation. Remember the people who answer the phones don't always know best, maybe you'll talk to a new person... Ask to speak to a supervisor, keep explaining you're high risk and didn't plan on losing insurance etc, you need medical attention more than most... Or call the hospital you plan on going to and tell them what happened and ask for a local referral. That's all I have, good luck!!
Im so sorry. Im sure u already have a relationship with ur Dr going to him and asking him to help u get another Dr will help. Good luck dear. Try not to stress you almost there. Im sure urhusband is stressed beyond you. Keep calm and pray also talk to ur child it will comfort you.
If you rent your home/apt you can call salvation army or SHARE and they may be able to help you out financially with your rent.
Update: found a clinic that will review my medical chart and then decide if they will accept me as a patient, and while I was filling out paperwork for them, I mentioned I was waiting on reg ob to call cause I had started passing blood clots, so they sent me upstairs(clinic is in hospital) and I'm hooked up and having steady contractions 3-5mins apart lasting 30secs and hitting the "50" range. So waiting now on the on call Dr to come see me.