Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

just wanna cry, so frustrated

So I've posted several times about complications. Well now I'm in a bad position and don't know what to do. I'm 33wks. High risk due to several medical issues. I've been traveling an hour n half weekly to see my ob Dr and 3hrs to see perinatal specialist once a month. (This is one way) now I'm on biweekly ob checks for baby weight scans and nst test. Well my husband lost his job Friday. We lost our only income, health insurance, everything. I went and filed today for medicade, snap, and got on wic. I was given a list of local ob Drs. I've called everyone of them and none will except me as a patient cause I'm over 28wks. Im at a loss for what to do. I have to have prenatal care, with my medical problems there is a higher risk of stillborn.  I just wanna bawl has anyone delt with something like this, what can I do?
Call the doctor you've been seeing explain the situation see if they can still see you or ask them to call one of the offices as a high risk referral? Breath as hard as that is stress won't help!! I'm so sorry for all of it, shut it out and remember on the end you get a beautiful baby!!! Keep calling, try explaining your situation. Remember the people who answer the phones don't always know best, maybe you'll talk to a new person... Ask to speak to a supervisor, keep explaining you're high risk and didn't plan on losing insurance etc, you need medical attention more than most... Or call the hospital you plan on going to and tell them what happened and ask for a local referral. That's all I have, good luck!!
Im so sorry. Im sure u already have a relationship with ur Dr going to him and asking him to help u get another Dr will help. Good luck dear. Try not to stress you almost there. Im sure urhusband is stressed beyond you. Keep calm and pray also talk to ur child it will comfort you.
If you rent your home/apt you can call salvation army or SHARE and they may be able to help you out financially with your rent.
Update: found a clinic that will review my medical chart and then decide if they will accept me as a patient, and while I was filling out paperwork for them, I mentioned I was waiting on reg ob to call cause I had started passing blood clots, so they sent me upstairs(clinic is in hospital) and I'm hooked up and having steady contractions 3-5mins apart lasting 30secs and hitting the "50" range. So waiting now on the on call  Dr to come see me.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.