Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

kidney stones

Had anyone had kidney stones? This is my 3rd child I'm 12+1 weeks.I'm healthy.but in the last 2 weeks I have had 4 kidney stones(on top of being really sick with"morning sickness"). Not kidding it IS worse than having a baby. MY ob said they don't effect the baby at all and pregnant women are more prone to getting them.had any body else had this problem.
I had them with my first child. It was horrible pain for 2 days. I ended up in the ER and received pain meds. It was awful!!
Bump
I went to the er and got pain meds too.did they last the whole pregnancy TigerLily1230?
No. I got them when I was like 6 months. They lasted for like 5 days. I drank nothing but water after that.
I'm currently 33 weeks pregnant with my first and trying to pass my second stone of this pregnancy. It's terrible! Thank goodness for pain meds!
How long have yours been going on?
I had the first one at 19 weeks for about a week and a half and this one has been a week today.
Thanks I pass them thru the night and have meds but even those don't help much for the pain.i still vomit quite a bit from the pain through out the ordeal. Thank god my husband is a medic, he gives me ivs often at home.they all have started around 6 or 7 in the evening.weird.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.