labor story

I went in Tuesday morning at 8:00 am to get induced and finally Friday at 1:04 am she was born after 3 1/2 hours of pushing I had her wow it was a long journey but great experience I could never ask for more I love my baby girl weighing 6lbs 6 oz 19 1/2 inches head full of hair perfect I can say....first time mom experience mom
Congrats
Congrats mama :)
Aww thanks so much I really appreciate it..
Congratulations I had my baby girl on March 4th! Isn't it the the best feeling ever being a mommy?!
Were you really in labor for 3 days???
Yes started the medicine at 8:00 am on Tuesday had Kalani Marie Whitman on Friday at 1:04am and I love being a mommy. .
Was it a painful experience being induced? Im afraid of being induced because i hear the pain is horrific
It was painful because I got my epidural at 8:00 am on Thursday and didn't have her till Friday at 1:04 so the medicine wore off then my daughter tore me on the inside so I had to get stitches for an hour after labor the most painful part was when they push on your stomach for two hours after delivery to make sure everything comes out that hurts like hell

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.