lost my baby :(

So i posted yesterday complaining about  tightening of my stomach and lower back pain at the same time. Ended up going to hospital to get myself checked. The Dr did a scan to c what was going on . There were about 6 doctors in the same room so thats When I thought something is not right.  What I found out was they couldnt find the heartbeat at 38 weeks so sadly I lost my little angel :(  I couldnt stop crying n the Dr was also in tears who did the scan.
Eventho the Dr was 100percent about the heartbeat i still requested for another scan for my satisfaction n need to go in again  tomorrow if the result is still the same they will induce me to bring on labor.  
Plz ladies Take my advice if u r concerned about anything dont leave it for too long get urself checked ASAP. Otherwise u will lose your bundle of joy just like iv done. My prayers r with all u mommies hope u all have healthy babies.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Sorry for the long story.
Helpful - 0
Im very sorry to hear this news. Sending my thoughts to you and you're family.
Helpful - 0
Oh no. I'm sorry....that's horrible
Helpful - 0
I'm so sorry for your loss :( praying for you!
Helpful - 0
So sorry to hear that
.do you know the cause?
Helpful - 0
Im so sorry for your lost...
Helpful - 0
I'm so sorry. I know your pain. I've lost 2 of my own. Not at 38 weeks but I gave birth at 21 and 23 weeks. Just know that there is a community of people out there for support who have all been through what you are going through and will go through. You are not alone. Blessings.
Helpful - 0
Helpful - 0
oh no, I'm so sorry.. I can't imagine.. my worst fear.. "/ please keep us updated.. God bless you, and you're in my prayers!!!! ❤
Helpful - 0
Ohhh my. I'm soo sorry to hear this. I'm sad for you. Praying for u
Helpful - 0
Omg I'm so sorry mama, there's nothing I can say to make u feel better, but I'm gonna be praying for u
Helpful - 0
So sorry for your loss.... it's super sad.... I hope everything turns out great.. God bless you
Helpful - 0
Omg mama my heart goes out to u ill be praying and am sorry for ur lost. Am lost of worst I hope god can heal ur pain mamita.
Helpful - 0
I am so sorry for your lost n my prays go out to you n your family at this time in need
Helpful - 0
*words
Helpful - 0
Oh I'm so sorry! Praying for you! God bless!
Helpful - 0
Sorry for your loss..have faith in God she wil definitely come back to you..
Helpful - 0
I am so so sorry for your loss. My heart is broken for you, i cant imagine the kind of pain you must be going through. I will keep you in my prayers.
Helpful - 0
A tragedy.   My heart goes out to you and your family.
Helpful - 0
@autumn252 the Dr is unable to tell the cause v will hav to wait until I deliever in a few days. Thanx a to all the prayers ladies its a really hard time for us.
Helpful - 0
So sorry for your lost, i send you positive thoughts and strenght lots of it, stay strong mama,losing a child is the hardest thing. I will be praying for you and your baby, don't blame yourself and please make sure to have someone to support you during this time.
Helpful - 0
I am so sorry to hear this. Its so unfortunate how the world works ...theres you who was so excited for your baby and then theres people llike the couple who left their kid in the hot car on purpose I just dont understand. I wish you the best of luck
Helpful - 0
Im soo sorry for your loss my heart go out to you
Helpful - 0
I am so, so sorry for your loss. take some time to take care of you.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.