lower abdominal pain

Hi ladies. Im 34weeks+4days and am excited to get to meet my son soon. I keep having lower abdominal pains...should I worry or is this normal...
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I have it too. I was told that I'm having contractions but they aren't strong or close enough to be admitted. It could also be pressure from the baby. I'm 35 weeks.
Helpful - 0
Thanks for this, I do also think it could be pressure from the baby...all the best with your little one.
Helpful - 0
It could be a number of things. The pain I had in my lower abdomen was sharp pain and it turned out to be round ligament pain. If you don't have a belly band it might help to invest in one. Good luck :)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.