maternity bras

My breasts feel like they're being hugged by clouds! Had I known just how comfy maternity bras are, I would have worn them a long time ago. I was wearing regular bras and couldnt stand them. I was starting to go to places with no bra because they were just too uncomfortable.  So since my baby is due this month, I went to the maternity store and tried some on and they are so soft and dont feel restricted at all. I dont even feel like Im wearing anything.  I recommend the Jessica Simpson brand. I'm so happy!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Helpful - 0
Her bra's are sold at motherhood maternity.
Helpful - 0
Which store did you buy that particular bra? I'm in serious need of maternity bras as I'm starting to get real uncomfortable.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.