maternity clothes

Anyone find where to get cheap maternity clothes? I am just looking for basics. thanks!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Old navy, JC penny online, target.   Thats where i got most of my stuff from.  the only thing I didn't get there were my jeans because i didn't like how they fit from anywhere but motherhood maternity
Helpful - 0
Oldnavy or target are cheaper then motherhood. And I'm not sure if your against buying used clothes but I've seen pages on facebook where woman sell the maturnity clothes since we only get to wear them for a short time.
Helpful - 0
Thanks! I'm good with used! Will look around
Helpful - 0
Good will, second hand stores. Way way cheaper.
Helpful - 0
Only place we have here that sale maternity clothes is Target but try target online they always have sales going on
Helpful - 0
www.asos.com
Helpful - 0
I got a few blouses and shirts at Burlington coat factory for $4, $5$7 bucks.  And I got maternity jeans on a sale at old navy for like $10-15bucks.
Helpful - 0
Burlington and Sears
Helpful - 0
I was going to say the same thing as Rossy25 :) Great prices at both stores!
Helpful - 0
I just went to kmart found something i liked and just got a bigger size then i normally take, as i find pregnancy clothing to hot n heavy...
Helpful - 0
Walmart.com has great prices
Helpful - 0
I worked at old navy my entire last pregnancy and their maternity is pretty cheap. They don't have many sales on maternity though. I'm short, so I really liked the fact that they have different lengths for jeans. The only thing is that the shorts were still too long, but they have skinny maternity jeans that I just cuffed. Everything at target was just too big. I actually bought jeggings from the juniors/girls department and wore them for most of my pregnancy. Burlington was by far the best on price (besides old navy clearance). It's just a much smaller selection at Burlington.  I did buy a lot of my clothes off of old navy clearance since I was due in August and all of the past years summer outfits were extremely cheap in December and January. I just bought a little big to allow room for a big bump.
Helpful - 0
I went a to a thrift store. Most of the pants were motherhood maternity I got 4 pants,  1 shirt, and 3 tops for 57 dollars.
Helpful - 0
Thrift stores and Burlington coat factory r my favorite go to stores for nice and inexpensive maternity fashions.
Helpful - 0
Thanks everyone!
Helpful - 0
I bought 4 pair of pants from Goodwill for $10. They were Motherhood maternity. Also, yoga pants are really comfortable.
Helpful - 0
Thrif store.  Got motherhood pants for $1.50 in great condition.  So I got like 5 and that lasted me the whole pregnancy.  Also got some shorts. For blouses,  I just used mine all stretched out lol and got some at target sales rack section for like $7-8 dollars.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.