Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

medication

Ive been prescribed somas and vicoden for 2 years just recently found out in pregnant but i can go without something to relax me i was on effexor and xanax as well i dont kno what to ask my dr thats safer i have bad anxiety and panic attacks as well as bad back pain due to car accident . what should i do
Don't stop taking your meds without seeing your doctor. Stopping the cold turkey can put your body in shock if you take them regularly . Call them Monday and let them know what's going on and they might need to try to ween you off or change it to something else
I have anxiety also and prescribed xanax but its really bad for your liver u have to take less and less every week but u will be fine with the panic attacks it took me awhile to control them and I did it drug free I have my moments bc im a hypochrondiac also but I try to not let it go to my head
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.