migraines!!

Iv wrote a post before about migraines but should I really be getting so many. I get one every week and a half that last for 3 days max but it leaves me bed ridden ... I'm 17+4 today!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I have had a ton of headaches too.  My ob put me on a migrane medicine called fioricet.  My rowers were everything. Make sure you stay nice and hydrated, and eat a banana and drink a soda.  Sprints lack of caffeine in your diet can trigger it.  Not just soda tea and coffee have caffine. Good luck to you!  FEEL BETTER SOON! ♡♡♡♡
Helpful - 0
I would definitely check with your doctor.

I've been getting a ton of headaches and just suck it up, but they're not migraines. I'd go in to the doctor for migraines!
Helpful - 0
I would call your ob and talk to them plus your neurologist if you have one. I was having them daily and my dr finally put me on a combination of magnesium and b2 and then melatonin as well as hydrocodone when needed. It has seemed to help. I was taking Tylenol and got no relief so something had to give.  It could also be your blood pressure so make sure you at least call your dr
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.